DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!
DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!!I reserved and prepaid $150 for a private van 4 weeks in advance because we were flying into LAX late at night.
I checked in when my flight arrived and they said our van would be there in 10 minutes. 2 hours & 4 phone calls later at 2am we were stranded at LAX 60 miles from home with 2 small children. During this time, 5 empty shuttles would pull up and when we showed them our reservation and told them where we were going, they said oh another van is coming. Finally, the lady on the phone admitted they didn't have a van for us and all she could do was re-imburse us and she hung up.
LAX was deserted at this point and we had to rent a car to get home.Worst service ever!118097b0 review #382165
You may also like
- "I got on the Metra train in the windy city, Chicago. I was on my way to an appointment. Going there, I didn't know how to work the..."
- "My reference number is 415009231409849005239 and my email is jafarreesherwayne@ymail. Com my name is ervin harper...and im complaining because I just made a reservation from Houston to San Antonio and..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."