Super Shuttle - Slept in airport because of poor Supershuttle service

Jan 07
contact

I booked a shuttle on an evening when my flight was delayed.When I got there, the service desk was closed.

Waited on hold for 20 minutes with the 800 number. When I finally got an answer, they told me that they would have a van there at the airport within the hour. After more than an hour had passed, I called again and waited on hold for another 20 minutes. The caller said that they were still looking for a driver to come and get me, and that it would be another 60 to 90 minutes after that.

I ended up spending the night on a cold linoleum floor at Reagan International Airport because of their extreme incompetence. Now I am attempting to engage a scientific conference under extreme sleep deprivation.

If this would present a problem for you, do not book with these people at Reagan International Airport.With the exception of one employee who booked a cab for me the next morning after yet another shuttle did not show up, I am convinced that the rest of the crew at this location simply do not care about customers.

62711ab
Review #469433
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Super Shuttle?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Shauna from SuperShuttle

Jan 08 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I'm very sorry to read about your experience out of DC and would like to see what we can do to try to make it up to you. Please submit full trip details and your best contact info via email to socialmedia@supershuttle.net and we'll get back with you ASAP.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Super Shuttle.
Filing a new complaint about
×