Super Shuttle - They have no idea!!
We have used super 8 times, in our visit to The States and only one time, we had a courteous driver. They are aggroant, rude, and don't care ! We were always challenged about the amount of suitcases we had they also told us that out voucher was not worth value that was printed on it and it came to a total of $72 dollars. The second time coming through LAX they told us that they couldn't take us because we had 2 bags each they want us to have an exclusive driver for an extra $90.
We weren't going to do that.
Drove in a dangerous manner, doing 70 in a 55 zone and we don't recommend anyone to use this company...
Please contact this email address.
firstname.lastname@example.org review #469355
You may also like
- "It's Aug. 25 and I'm on the 4:30pm bus from Jacksonville to Atlanta. Is there a specific policy that states a passenger is not allowed to sit in the 2..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing. The driver said..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."