Super Shuttle - They have no idea!!
We have used super 8 times, in our visit to The States and only one time, we had a courteous driver. They are aggroant, rude, and don't care ! We were always challenged about the amount of suitcases we had they also told us that out voucher was not worth value that was printed on it and it came to a total of $72 dollars. The second time coming through LAX they told us that they couldn't take us because we had 2 bags each they want us to have an exclusive driver for an extra $90.
We weren't going to do that.
Drove in a dangerous manner, doing 70 in a 55 zone and we don't recommend anyone to use this company...
Please contact this email address.
firstname.lastname@example.org review #469355
You may also like
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "Ordered these mens jeans as a Christmas gift for my nephew next week.....What the *** am I suppose to do with these...They were shipped to my house like this....this is..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."