Super Shuttle - They have no idea!!
We have used super 8 times, in our visit to The States and only one time, we had a courteous driver. They are aggroant, rude, and don't care ! We were always challenged about the amount of suitcases we had they also told us that out voucher was not worth value that was printed on it and it came to a total of $72 dollars. The second time coming through LAX they told us that they couldn't take us because we had 2 bags each they want us to have an exclusive driver for an extra $90.
We weren't going to do that.
Drove in a dangerous manner, doing 70 in a 55 zone and we don't recommend anyone to use this company...
Please contact this email address.
firstname.lastname@example.org review #469355
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."